Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Runner Ups

It felt like May dragged on. I'm not sure why, I actually missed a day of taking your pictures and other days just, barely found time to snap one before bed. And yet, when I went through the month, I still found many I love. I think sometimes looking at the photo the same day I took it, I see different things than looking back at it weeks later. On the day I took it, I remember so well, what was happening, and how it felt and what I was trying to capture, and so in some ways, I don't pick those photos because they're not exactly what I wanted. But then when I see them again later, I notice other things, and am so glad I took them and that while the memory isn't as vivid, the picture holds part of it for me to drink in again and taste something new and different.















1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love all of these so much, Angela. You are a very gifted photographer.