Friday, January 31, 2014

January Runner Ups

So I made it through my first month of my 365 project! I'm really enjoying this project and it's really proving to be a great challenge for me. I find myself looking forward to each day a lil more, excited for what I might catch my kiddos doing that day, as well as trying to plan more fun things for us to do, so that I can get out of the house and have something exciting to capture! But I have say the hardest part has been choosing just one photo of each of them! I obviously take A LOT more and it seems a waste to just let the ones that didn't get chosen to just sit on my computer, so at the end of each month I'll go through and pull all the "runner ups", the ones that I liked but didn't use and post one giant post for that month. 

Here it is, the month of January. 


1 comment:

Sarah said...

These are all wonderful, Angela! I absolutely agree it does seem like a waste to not do something with all the "runners up." I'm having a difficult time managing all the photos I am accumulating already!

Great work on your first month! I can't wait to see the rest of the year!