Sunday, January 26, 2014

26/365


I'm getting a lil redundant with all my comments about how awesome it is to watch you and your brother play together. But seriously, you guys are just a blast! The hallway blanket rides were always a favorite of your brother when he was little and it's just too amazing that now he can pull you up and down the hallway as you squeal with delight.
Standing on the trash cans bird watching with the neighbor kids. I'm guessing this will be one of those things you forget you did, cause it's just a silly lil thing, not all that memorable. But for some reason I really love that you guys do this, I think because it reminds me of the things I used to do as a kid with my neighbors. No toys, no gadgets or even an organized game or a plan. Just being outside, looking at what you see, just hanging out.

4 comments:

Leann Goode said...

I love their creativity and imaginations! Also love the Christmas lights still up...at least that doesn't just happen here!

Sarah said...

Love these, and especially that he plays with the neighbors! Great memories!

Renee Bell said...

oh how fun!!! sliding on the floor boards looks amazing :)

Kylie Verdouw said...

What a beautiful life ! Blanket ride sounds super dun :)