Friday, January 3, 2014

3/365

Coach Potatoes: 
I considered photo shopping Logan out of this photo. It wouldn't have been too tricky, but I feel it would have negated the point of this project. This is what your life is like, Cora. Smiles and giggles moments before your brother lands on top of you. You are tough and hey, you've never known any different.  

And you. One whom I have to steal smiles and kisses and hugs from. You're growing up.  You're not a lil baby, or a toddler or a preschooler, you're a real deal, full blown school age kid. And I'm so glad I caught this look on your face. The tiniest bit of mischievousness under those glowing eyes. You keep me on my toes. And at my wits end some days. But man are you beautiful. 

2 comments:

Leann Goode said...

I love the first one and I am glad you left Logan in the shot. :-)

Angela Watts said...

Thanks Leann! Yeah, I'm trying to embrace the reality with this project. Rather than a perfect portrait.