Saturday, January 11, 2014

11/365

Home improvement projects are certainly a challenge with a 2 year old running around inside of said home. This weekend we've been tackling our master bathroom and for the most part we've managed to keep you out of the mess and debris. But today I decided to let you help a lil, and paint an area that is going to be covered anyway. You loved it and did not want to stop. I decided I had better take a photo of your artwork since it will soon be hiding under wainscoting. Well done baby girl. And you only got a lil blue paint in your hair.

 This was our third trip to Lowe's this weekend (not surprising). I had to get creative this time to keep you occupied. I brought along a notepad and created a scavenger hunt for you and you loved it. You were very quick and even added a few items for extra points!

4 comments:

Renee Bell said...

ohhhh fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool Artwork :-D

Leann Goode said...

You are a braver soul than I! I would be afraid if I let Aubrie paint, she would start painting everyday, everywhere, with everything!! I love the shopping cart picture- that one is my favorite!!!!

Angela Watts said...

Yes, she has been asking all day today, "Me need paint! Bathroom! Me need paint!"