Friday, January 24, 2014

24/365

This is my view many many times through out the day. You have reached the needy two year old stage, the "I only want momma, and I want her all the time," stage. The "I want more milk, wait I don't want more milk!" stage. The I want a hat because my teddy bear has a hat," stage and since the only hat that I could find was the hat you wore coming home from the hospital, well, that's the hat you wore. Sigh... I know it's a stage. And as much as it wears me down and makes me a lil crazy sometimes, I'm trying to savor the fact that you need me because all too soon we'll be onto the next stage.
Today was the day you'd been waiting for! Your ants arrived for your ant farm. Oh how exciting that was. And oh so creepy they were for your poor mommy. As fascinating as they were to watch crawl around in there, it was much more fascinating for me to watch you watching them.

4 comments:

Lou said...

Oh the stages they go so fast. I am trying to capture the last of toddler hood right now to as he turns into a little boy before my very eyes. Enjoy it as much as you can.

Emma Wyeth said...

Love how interested he is in the ants. I love to watch them learning and discovering.

Leann Goode said...

Oh, we are at that clingy stage too, so I totally understand where you are coming from.

The ant farm is awesome! I love his little spike in the front of his hair. That is so stylish.

Sarah said...

Oh I too am familiar with a little face looking up at me all the time! Levi has been a mama's boy from day one! It passes all too quickly, though.