Monday, January 13, 2014

12/365

I really do love the way you copy your brother. He does it, you want to do it. In most cases its good things you're copying and you've got a really great example to follow (Most of the time.) Since I am also the second born in my family I understand that following behind someone can have it's downsides but more than that you are a blessed one. An older sibling can be a leader, a trail blazer and a really really good friend. I'm glad you two have each other.

Ahh the simplicity of a shovel and a mud hole. I love that you want to play in the mud, and I also love that you came in and promptly asked to wash your hands. You have always been the type (Some would call it OCD) to not want to get your hands dirty. You want your shoes on and your face wiped. But you are also a boy and well, some things are worth getting dirty for. Like rescuing worms from the mud after the rain stops.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to see the little siblings looking up to the older ones too. It is just SO sweet!

Leann Goode said...

Oh you are a brave soul letting him play in the mud! What a fun adventure - but what a mess too!!!!