Thursday, January 9, 2014

9/365

Snackin at the window. One of your favorite things. You push the stool over to the window and ask me to pull the shade down behind you. And you watch the world while enjoying your milk and crackers. You're just do adorable. 
It's quite amazing the amount of information your lil brain is absorbing every single day. I am so impressed with how quickly you're learning to read music and play the piano. But I think the best part about it is seeing the confidence build in you. You're starting to recognize your own improvement and growing skills. That's right buddy, keep at it and who knows how good you'll get!

3 comments:

Leann Goode said...

I love the lighting in the piano picture. I played for 13 years and I still have the piano I grew up learning to play on! I hope he continues to enjoy to play!

Angela Watts said...

That's awesome Leann! We just got a piano for him last year, and it's just a fun thing to have in the house :) I played a lil when I was a kid but wanted to quit pretty early and wish my mom wouldn't have let me! So we'll see, if he starts showing signs of wanting to give up if I give in or not!

Renee Bell said...

Oh I love the hiding and watching out the window - how fun! and the piano - I have always admired people who can play music. It is a talent that I do not have, nor can I comprehend! But then I guess people wish they had my artistic and photography talent so maybe i got lucky - just in another respect!