Tuesday, January 14, 2014

14/365

 Making you laugh and giggle is probably one of the greatest things ever. I know I get worn out mothering you all the time, but then you play and giggle with me and I remember that I'm so very lucky to be with you and get to do this with you whenever I want. I am so blessed.
A few days ago I asked you what you wanted to be when you grew up. I was telling you about engineers and what they do and how I thought you'd make a good one. You said "No, I wanna be someone who helps people build Lego's better."  Well, I'm not sure if that job exists but at 6 years old, that seems like a perfectly acceptable goal. You do know your way around a Lego set.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love these Angela. And I believe there is such a thing as a professional Lego builder! ;)

Leann Goode said...

Love that sweet smile and the hand reaching out for you! Such a sweet love they have for their mamas. :-)

Renee Bell said...

absolutely can be a professional lego builder. we went to a gallery in Singapore of one guy who made massive lego sculptures