Saturday, January 25, 2014

25/365

Look at that.. I have two kids. Two kids. Not one kid and a baby. Two kids, who run around and cause commotion everywhere they go. Cora, I love the relationship you have with your brother. One of my favorite things is if he shares something with you or does something nice, you say "Good girl, Logan! Good girl!"
I love bedtime story time with Daddy. Your lil eyes beaming as daddy does silly voices and sound effects. This particular book had a "bite" taken out of it which gave me the perfect vantage point to your lil wide eyed face.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that you seem to take your camera everywhere to capture these everyday moments! I get really self conscious about taking my "big camera" to places like the grocery store, but I need to get over it! Great shots!

Sara Macdonald said...

Love that second one! Great shot!!