Friday, January 17, 2014

17/365

 You and your daddy. It's one of those things that just gets me, slays me. I had another photo I took of you today, a fun laughing shot on the swing. But this one won out, because it was a real moment. He was pretending to eat your hair and you just snuggled in and giggled and my heart melted.
I also had another picture of you, but again this one won out because it was real rather than posed. You and your dad created an game while leaving the mall. Daddy would tell you where to start and then walk ahead and when he lifted his leg you had to run and jump over it. And like a well trained hurdler you flew over his leg each time. Who needs a playground when you've got Daddy?

4 comments:

Leann Goode said...

Wow! These are both amazing shots. I can feel the emotion just seeping out of both of them! Such a sweet relationship between your husband and kids. :-)

Emma Wyeth said...

It's great to see kids having so much fun with their Daddy. Sometimes Daddies are just giant toys!

Sarah said...

Great shots, Angela. Love to see the interaction with Dad. :)

Renee Bell said...

oh these are so fun! love the moments captured! so wonderful to look back on!!