Saturday, January 18, 2014

18/365


Oh my lil child of wonder. It is such a joy watching you discover things and see the world a new through your lil eyes.

You were jumping to your dad from the edge of the pool. Your daddy kept getting further and further away and you kept saying "Come back, I can't make it that far!" and he would say "You can! I'll catch you!" and this is your face after you did, you jumped farther and Daddy caught you and you both made these matching faces of joy and surprise and pride. You did it!

4 comments:

Leann Goode said...

You really have mastered action photos, especially in low lit situations! My kiddos love the water too. Love your photos today!! So much joy and happiness!!!

Sarah said...

I am in love with the top photo! The bottom one is great too, but the water almost looks like ice in the first one. So cool ! I am jealous that you have such great indoor swimming pools in Oregon!

Emma Wyeth said...

Love that second one. They both look so impressed

Renee Bell said...

oh how cool - love both these shots! looks like everyone is enjoying the water :)