Saturday, January 4, 2014

4/365

"weeeee!!" We braved the cold today and did a lil play ground playing. It took you a bit to get into it, but after watching another lil kid do this, you jumped right in and didn't want to stop. So much so that when it was time to go you were not happy and continued to remind me of that fact by yelling "I need PLAYGROUND!" on the drive home. 

Today was a hard day. It seemed like you two were fighting all day, always wanting what the other had. Logan, you got a kick out of scaring Cora, and life just wasn't fair when I told you to do your homework while Cora kept playing. I know it's a hard concept to understand and I'm still figuring out how to show you that it's perfectly fair for a 2 year old not to have to do homework like a 6 year old. I've got to come up with something quick though cause we can't have many more days like today. Today was rough. and yet, in the midst of it all, there was this moment. Where you were dinkin' around on the piano and your sister needed to be right there behind you and you didn't seem to mind. You kept right on going and I was happy to have my camera within arms reach. Because of course this moment past and it was back to refereeing again. 

No comments: