Sunday, June 15, 2014

159/365

 You love to swing so very much. I should start keeping track of the amount of time you spend on swings and I should also teach you how to pump.
Today was Father's day. I woke up to Cora whining and crying for me in her crib about an hour earlier than I had planned on getting up. Then as I was changing her diaper in the bathroom I stepped on dog poop on the floor. While cleaning that up I heard you calling for me in your room saying you felt like you might throw up. Yeah, I wasn't in the best of moods and was frustrated because I wanted to get up and sneak out of the house while everyone slept to get Daddy a special breakfast. Luckily your daddy isn't too picky and was able to calm me and your sister down, so we could still "sneak" out to get breakfast. We spent the day together and had dinner with Puz (my grandfather), where you and the other gang of boys tackled daddy for some good ol' fashion horse play in the back yard. I'm so grateful for your daddy. He really is the Best Daddy Ever.

No comments: