Tuesday, March 4, 2014

63/365

 Man, I was so proud of you today. We were at the toddler play time, and you got really interested in this lil roller coaster car they had. You would ride it a few times and then of course another lil kid would come up to it and want a turn. I was so impressed with how well you understood the concept of letting them have a turn. I of course had to encourage you to share and let the other kids take their turn but you didn't throw a fit, just waited and even would clap for them while they rode it. I know I'm biased but I'm pretty much convinced you are the best toddler ever.
Weee! Lots of riding today! You and Jesse had such a ball with that skate board. I just love watching you two play. I'm so glad you've got friends in the neighborhood so these fun moments can happen.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

These are both so fun. And yes she does have excellent manners, especially for a toddler!!