Sunday, March 16, 2014

67/365

(So Jon and I spent the last week on an amazing kid-free vacation and so obviously I couldn't photograph Logan or Cora. I've decided to just skip that week and continue on with my project. It'll now end a week later but that's ok. It's my project and I'll do what I want.)

 Today was spent like this, half dressed or in pjs relaxing and playing and hugging and snuggling and giggling. After being away from you two for a week, we just wanted to spend the whole day playing and being together. It was wonderful.
Is it creepy that I took a photo of you in the shower? You didn't seem to be bothered, just started posing and giving me funny faces. I snagged this one before my lens started fogging up. I love your silliness.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Aww so sweet to see you all back together again. I am sure you missed them so much.