Friday, March 28, 2014

79/365

 Today we had a full house. Lots of people and kids here for your brother's birthday. And you held your own with all of them, but I was pretty busy with everything and there were lots of times when I didn't know where you were. One of these times, I went looking for you and found you alone in your room with the door closed playing happily with your kitchen. You've been doing that a lot lately, saying "I wanna go to my room." I'm wondering if this is the introverted part of your father coming out in you, just wanting to be alone a lil bit. It's darling my dear.
7 years old. Holy moly. You are amazing my boy, and I am so blessed to be your mother. Today you had friends and family and cake and presents and ice cream and games and balloons and songs and love. I hope thru all of the hyper activity of the party today, that you felt the love and that you know how much we love having you in our world.

No comments: