Sunday, April 27, 2014

110/365

 You were in your room chatting up a storm to no one while you were supposed to be napping today when I remembered that the Agriculture Festival was this weekend. I decided since you weren't napping anyway and the sun was shining, that I'd throw you both in the car and head over for some fun on the farm. You were so very excited and tickled by all the animals, wanting to pet them and see them and saying "I love this." when you found a soft cute one. I thought for sure you'd be at least a little intimidated by the big horses and cows, but you weren't at all, getting right in there and reaching for their fuzzy faces.
They had a big fire engine parked with all the compartments and doors open so we could see all the cool gear and you were all over it. After we'd climbed around inside and were about to head out, you said "One of the firemen hang off the back like this!"

No comments: