Saturday, April 12, 2014

94/365

I love you, daughter. I love you when you're sweet and smelling flowers in the sunshine. I love you when you're not sweet and throwing a fit to end all fits at the church nursery while I'm trying to care for 3 other babies. I love you when you're hugging and snuggling, I love you when you're scowling and sniffling. I love you always. I can not not love you.
I love you, son. I love you when you're adventuring and climbing trees and exploring your world. I love you when you're grumpy and dragging your feet to obey me and you're tired and needing to be carried. I love you when you're effortlessly speaking Spanish to the kids on the playground. I love you when you're angry and having a meltdown over a broken lego. I love you always. I can not not love you.

No comments: