Thursday, April 10, 2014

92/365

 I have been asking you if you wanted to wear that dress for like 3 months. And you've always yelled no. Until today. For whatever reason you said yes. Maybe it was because you had just asked for an apple and I showed you that it had apples on it? Or you just got tired of me asking. All day you kept pointing out the apples on your belly.
Your teacher was explaining a new math game and your whole class was very interested and and excited to play. Once you were all back at your tables busily playing the game, you and your partner had a bit of a disagreement because he had changed his mind about a piece after he'd played it and of course, you being the black and white, rules are rules, super stickler that you are, were not having it. I see in you such a strong sense of right and wrong and such a fire to make sure the rules are being followed and that all things are right, and fair and just. You poor lil math partner couldn't get away with nothin'!
And just cause I can and it's my blog, I'm gonna add this one today too. I did have a coax you two to sit on that rock and look over the river, you were both much  more interested in being pushed around quickly in the stroller. But I just love that if I can get Logan to do it, Cora will follow and she mimicked Logan exactly.

No comments: