Sunday, February 2, 2014

33/365

Today was Super Bowl Sunday and as enjoyable as it was to watch the Seahawks dominate in the game, You were even more entertaining. Scooting your chair right in front of the tv, saying "Look at the funny pictures!" and giggling and just being generally adorable. 
You spent most of the day at your friends house so since I couldn't take a picture of you I photographed one of your amazing drawings. This is one from a game we like to play where I start a drawing with a simple shape and you finish it with whatever else you thing it needs. I drew the green circle and triangle and your lil mind created an elaborate Ferris wheel with people and a police chase and everything. I just love your lil mind.

3 comments:

Sara Macdonald said...

That picture is awesome!! Love it!

Emma said...

I love that drawing. He is so creative.

Sarah said...

She is just too cute. That is a really good idea about making a drawing to finish. I will have to try that with my 8 yo!