Friday, February 7, 2014

38/365

 Today's snow day turned into a sick day for you. You spent most of the day snuggled on the couch with a blanket and the IPad with Caillou on repeat. The snuffly nose that you've had the last few days turned into a fever and by dinner time you were a clingy, miserable mess. I did like snuggling with you, but I don't like seeing you so sad and miserable. I hope you sleep well tonight and feel better tomorrow. I want my happy girl back.
You on the other hand had a pretty super day. This morning while me and your dad prepared our taxes, you got to play a few games on the IPad, then your dad took you to the LEGO movie, and then you went home with your cousin for a sleep over. Luckily I snapped one of you two on the couch this morning. I'm glad you're off having fun, making memories. But I miss you too. And so does your sister. She asked for you about 10 times tonight.

3 comments:

Renee Bell said...

sorry to hear about germs and sickness in your house! hope it clears up soon!

Sara Macdonald said...

:( Hope she's feeling better soon and that no one else catches it either!

Sarah said...

Aww hope she feels better. My oldest boys went to see the Lego movie Friday night too. Great minds. :)