Tuesday, February 4, 2014

35/365

We got blessed with some beautiful surprise snow fall today when we walked out of the gym. It was glorious and beautiful and my Alaskan heart was happy. You were not so sure, saying "It's raining, mommy!" since you've really only been in snow a few times. We tried catching a few in our hands and enjoyed the beauty of it for a while. I love having you with me to share these fun moments with during the day. Life is better when it's shared, and you my darling, give me that gift everyday.
Logan, I am so grateful for your helpful spirit. Offering to carry the basket while I wrangle your sister at the store. You're a sweet heart. And as I look at this picture, I see a glimpse into the future, a lil man, not a boy.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the depth of field on these. Great shots Angela.

Emma Wyeth said...

I love that shot of Logan. You are right, you can see a future gentleman there

Sara Macdonald said...

Oh that shot with the snow is awesome!

Martin said...

I want a "Ding ding ding " ringer button for the ones that ring my "this is a winner bell!!! That's what rang in my head when I saw the snow flaking Cora!! Took my breath away! Looks like a train in the background, the brick sidewalk, the poles and then the magic wonder in her whole self of coarse! Winner of the week is my vote!