Wednesday, February 12, 2014

43/365

And there you are! Ahhh.. after a full week of a sick and fussy kid, it is SOO nice to have my happy, cheerful, playful girl back. A quick stop for a bang trim and I can see your face better too! I just love your smiling face.
"I like this kid." is a phrase my dad always said to us growing up, and somehow we knew it was his way of saying "I love you." but it also means more too. It means, "I love you, and I like you. You're enjoyable and You bring me delight." And Logan, I like you. You are so very enjoyable. Tonight we let you pick where we would eat. You chose Sonic. And so we went on a wet and windy adventure since they only have outdoor seating. You had swiped your dad's jacket and were sure you'd be plenty warm with all that extra fabric. What a fun, brave adventurer you are. I like this kid.

2 comments:

Emma Wyeth said...

Good to see her feeling better. I'm looking forward to some cold weather. Getting sick of the heat here.

Sarah said...

Aww love these expressions, and the red in the top photo. Glad she's feeling better.