Saturday, February 15, 2014

46/365

 You have really started getting into pretend play. I just love it. This morning when I got out of the shower I came into your room and you looked at me and said "Shhh mommy, got be quiet. Da bear is seeeeepin'!" You had about 4 different stuffed animals all tucked in and down for naps around your room.
You Sir Logan, have an active imagination as well. Your cousin, Gabe came over today and you both were all sorts of things through out the day from an Knight and Police officer looking for a monster to arrest to goldfish in a maze and two kittens fighting. It's so fun over hearing the elaborate tails you two create and the laughter that always results.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Such imaginations. I love it. And her room is adorable.

Sara Macdonald said...

I just LOVE watching pretend play.