Saturday, February 8, 2014

39/365

 Another day of fevers and fussing for you but there was a nice lil moment after the shower when you got a lil giggly and a lil peek a boo scored me this precious glimpse of my happy girl, in contrast to the clingy and sad toddler I took care of the rest of the day.
Thankfully there was a pane of glass in between me and that snowball. I love seeing you enjoy the snow. You kept saying "I wish we got this at Christmas time!" We even thought about turning on the Christmas lights that are still hanging on the house and pretending like it is Christmas. It certainly is an unexpected gift.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hope she feels better soon! Love the happy face! And I am so jealous of your snow!!

Renee Bell said...

ohhh adorable smile!!
and the snow looks so fun! we don't get snow here - i have only seen it once in my life!

Emma Wyeth said...

I too am jealous of the snow. I have only seen it 3 times in my life. Hope she is feeling better soon.