Monday, February 3, 2014

34/365

My funny Valentine. You were enthralled by the thousands of heart balloons that were ALL over the store today. I think I know what to get you this year :) Amazingly enough you pulled it around with us all over the store and yet I was able to tuck it back before we checked out with out you noticing. These are the kind of stealthy skills that moms require.
Our latest game is "Did you catch me?" It involves me trying to take your photo, and you trying to dodge it before I can "catch" you. You are very camera aware, and I'm trying to keep it fun, this "everyday, mom has her camera in your face" thing. You keep me on my toes.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww, love the first one! Her coat is even red, you must have planned that! ;)

We have the same problem here with my 8yo trying to dodge the camera, or making crazy faces. Or photobombing when I didn't intend for him to be in the frame. Oh, kids. ;)

Emma Wyeth said...

I just love her eyes. That's always the first thing I see in her photos. And I know that problem of trying to catch a good photo. My 19 month old even told me to put the camera away the other day.